I'm a senior undergrad at École polytechnique, studying Applied Mathematics.
A few recent projects and writing:
- Notes on teaching in prison.
- Quantum feedback methods to stabilize photon-number states: code and slides.
- Prediction of signal peptide cleavage sites using supervised learning: code.
- Approximation algorithms for geometric problems in 3D: using well separated pair decompositions in order to compute the closest pair and diameter of a point cloud, and speed up force directed layouts for network visualisation: code and slides.
- Weekly seminar on cutoffs and mixing times for random walks on groups, run by Romain Tessera: notes on representation theory, and on the irreducible representations of the symmetric group.
- Random walks for PDEs: Jupyter notebooks and proofs.